Wednesday, July 20, 2011

a wee snippet...

Good morning... !
I am having a very quiet couple of hours all to myself as the wee man is off getting a spiffy, short new hairdo for the summer! Not that we're having much sun at the moment, but despite all the rain it is still mighty warm and quite unpleasant when you're wearing a fur coat... Spanner has been so grumpy this last week! I am so hoping his new 'do' will cheer him up again and we can have our playful wee cuddle buddy back... :)

Anyhoo, before he comes home I wanted to drop in and show you a wee snippet of what I have been working on lately...

Wee flower charms Hilda and Esme... Forever flower garlands Forever flower garlands and Petite flower garlands

This wee collection was for a wholesale order I packed up and shipped out yesterday... They are off to a brand new wee studio, workshop and marketplace in the heart of Brisbane called 'Piece Together'. It looks like a fab wee venue and I so wish I could visit myself! Have any of you guys been by or taken a workshop class there... !?

I've also been pottering on a whole other bunch of new wee flower charms, garlands and pin cushions that will be popping up in the shop over the coming days. As always, stay tuned to my Facebook page for the updates... :)

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment