Friday, July 15, 2011

colour palette : summer candy...

colour palette : summer candy...

Image credits, clockwise: 1. Cath Kidston, 2. Penny Royalty, 3. Lepidoptery, 4. Kate Spade

Yep, still smitten... !
Although these neon brights are always a summer fashion staple I'm not sure I will ever see myself wearing Cath Kidston's kaftan, even as pretty as it is and even as much as I love these colours just now... (pink isn't really a wardrobe colour for me) ...although if it was a lovely hot scarlet red then maybe it would be a different story!? Because that would amazing next to Kate Spade's gorgeous bangles and one of Lepidoptery's fab geometric paper necklaces...

**adding lots of lovely new things to the never ending wish list... and reminding myself that one of these days I really should learn how to sew my own clothes... surely a summer kaftan wouldn't be that difficult... !?**

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment