Monday, July 25, 2011

colour your monday happy...

a mini for a friend by {brooke} april two eighty Vintage Textile Bunting by RubyRed06 woolly top view by wood & wool stool my artwork by lulaland [Ode] Progress by LULUBLOOM :: lucia

Image credits: 1. {brooke} april two eighty, 2. RubyRed06, 3. wood & wool stool, 4. lulaland, 5. LULUBLOOM :: lucia

Happy, happy Monday everyone... Oh, and what a gorgeous day it look likely to be... ! Actually it has been perfectly summery all weekend here in Edinburgh too and it was so great to spend some quality time with my two men, going off for lovely picnics and soaking up all that sunshiny goodness... blissful!

Amongst all the r'n'r I've been squeezing in lots of work around my wee shop too. I picked up some great tips from this Etsy shop critique video from their Livestream channel. I'm way to disorganised to actually take part in one of these live chats so it's great to see them all archived. I really did get some great ideas, that I am still working on putting into practice, so I'll definitely be having a wee peek at a few others. Have you guys watched or taken part in any of these films? If you've got any recommendations do pop a wee link in the comments for us... :)

Oh, and today's wee collection from 'all colours in..' are amongst some of my favourites this morning. I must confess that I almost went for a more autumn inspired collection, but really it's far too summery for that today! So these lovely soft greys and sprinklings of bright colours won out in the end... :)

Wishing you all a fabulous day,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment