Wednesday, July 27, 2011

today I'm loving...

A few pictures from our weekend, a walk around our favourite Arthur's Seat while taking in the summer sun and spending time in each other's company... Mostly these few are of Spanner, but who's complaining... ;)

basking in the summer sun

Basking in the summer sun... :)

Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh... and I can never remember the name of this wee loch!

Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh... and I can never remember the name of this wee loch!

the mighty and majestic(!?) cocker spaniel... ;)

The mighty and majestic(!?) cocker spaniel... ;)

cooling his wee paws

Cooling his wee paws... !

I love this last picture of my wee man so much... He could smell the water from the top of the hill and kept running on ahead of us trying to find it through the long grass. We just assumed he was desperate for a drink but as soon as he found it he plonked himself right in the middle, up to his wee belly and just stood there, cooling his hot paws... :)

I have a whole bunch of other pictures I want to share too, because you guys know I can't go anywhere without getting a few pretty macro shots... Plus I found myself a great new filter... ! I'll be back later with those once I've had the chance to upload them... :)
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment