Monday, July 4, 2011

colour your monday happy...

IMG_5584 by bountifully Bedroom by itchinstitchin / Amanda Wytas-Ackermann Cross Stitch Detail by One Flew Over... plate collection by Memi Rose Viola by cocopie

Image credits: 1. bountifully, 2. itchinstitchin, 3. One Flew Over..., 4. Memi Rose, 5. cocopie

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies... :)
I must admit I am not quite ready to start this working week, especially so while the sun is still blazing in that beautiful blue sky up there! We have had the most wonderful summery weekend here in Edinburgh and I feel so much happier for it... :) I would so love to drop everything today and play in the sunshine just a wee bit longer, but there is too much to be done... So I am shaking my leg, shifting my butt into gear, putting my nose to the grindstone and getting on with the job!

Oh, and remember to call into 'all colours in' to see this wee selection of lovely images and lots more colourful, crafty, summery loveliness... :)

Wishing you all a fabulous day and a great 4th July to all my American friends... :)
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment