Wednesday, July 6, 2011

etsy faves : birds and pillows...

etsy faves : birds and pillows...

Links: 1. TSKTSK, 2. Classic by Nature, 3. The Little Red Button Company, 4. Abigail Brown, 5. Stepanka ceramics

Hello my lovelies... :)
I'm having a bit of a fling with moody neutrals today ~ charcoal, taupe, bronze and vintage whites... I'm particularly loving them in these Etsy finds with a gentle sprinkling of coral pink and red, so pretty!
They are very much like the colours of a wee blossom garland I popped into the shop earlier this week. I think Miss Pearl is one of my most favourites to date and would look perfectly at home in this wee collection... I can picture her draped from a pretty twig where Abigail Brown's House Sparrow would be perched and they would hang on the wall next to Tiel's Black Bird and Stepanka's Bird Bronze. Underneath would be a beautiful, beat up old wooden rocking chair with with a vintage crochet throw and these two lovely pillows... perfect!

Wishing you all a lovely day,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment