Monday, July 18, 2011

colour your monday happy...

vintage blue . light white by E L K Bay leading round to the caves by endlesshue Swatching... by One Flew Over... untitled by Liucija Diskoteka Stitcher's palette by jillyspoon

Image credits: 1. E L K, 2. Liucija Diskoteka, 3. One Flew Over..., 4. endlesshue, 5. jillyspoon

Happy Monday my dears, I hope you all had a great weekend... !?
I had quite a quiet one pottering about my wee studio, doing a spot of tidying and rearranging while finishing up a large order. It felt good to get some quality time to myself in my own wee world and I'll update you later in the week with some pictures of what I have been up to... :)

Back to this Monday morning and I am loving all these bold cobalt blue shades from our fabulous Flickr pool 'all colours in'... and really, I couldn't think of a more perfect combination of crafty images and beautiful sea views. So lovely... :)

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment