Thursday, November 25, 2010

today i'm loving...

Almost everything from Plumo's Winter 2010 collection! A wee catalogue came through my letterbox a couple of days ago and this morning I have been drooling over their entire site. Seriously, everything is just so pretty over there at the moment. I love this faux knitted Antoni & Alison silk dress, this teak cabinet is just gorgeous and I would love to be tucked under one of their flower quilts right now! I so wish this tweed coat was within my budget too... *sigh* ...take a wee peek for yourself and see what I'm talking about...

~ all images via Plumo ~

See! Just gorgeous... :)

Oh, and I must report that the snow didn't arrive in Edinburgh as expected, but the winter hasn't really started yet so there is plenty of time for that!

Wishing you all a cosy day and for everyone who celebrates it I do hope you have the most wonderful thanksgiving... :)
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment