Thursday, November 25, 2010

my creative space



I don't have a lot of available mental space for writing this week. Freddy is cutting four teeth at once, bringing the sum total to TWELVE (that's a lot of teeth for a one year old) and sleep is being taken in short hour and a half bursts (torture).  Beside catching up on a mountain of folding (worst job in the world) I have managed to sit down and start making some Christmas gifts. These are miniature rag rugs in the making. I'm thinking they will make fabulous coasters, but they also might look good as a crafty tree decoration, no? They really are quick and simple to make and they use up lot's of sewing room scraps so they're a bit of a favourite in my house at the moment.

When I get my mojo back I'll write up a quick tutorial........this would be good, yes?

For more creative spaces pop over to Kootoyoo for a squiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment