Sunday, November 28, 2010

Giving Back

Russia


I am just in the thinking stage.  I have tons of ideas swirling around my head.  I have not even written out a mission statement or a to-do list.  But here are my thoughts...in the raw.

My family has been blessed.  Blessed in many ways; good health, financial peace and with the adoption of Max 6 years ago.  This brings us to my next thoughts.  With many blessings come a greater responsibility to give back.  So, in addition to tithing, I want to establish a non-profit organization that gives grants (money) to families who are going through the expense of adoption.

I know what I WANT to do: Give money away to families incurring adoption expenses.  Now I have to figure out HOW to do it.

Please pray for this idea.  I need to incorporate, file for tax-exempt, appoint board members, establish guidelines...OK, this is where I get overwhelmed.

If anyone reading this has any tips or suggestions for moving my thoughts into a reality of giving, please email me or leave me a comment.

This just feels right-

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment