Wednesday, November 24, 2010

pottering...

So it's another late post today and that can only mean one thing ~ yet another whole, entire, full day spent pottering in the studio... bliss!

Mostly I've been pottering at my desk putting the finishing touches to one or two ladies. Luckily the sun has been shining so the light has been lovely. I love how fresh and colourful my studio can look on days like today, it's so inspiring and motivating...
I've also made good headway on some of those festive ideas I've been pondering, but I'll tell you more about them later once they are ready! Until then expect to see a few ladies making their way onto my wee shop shelves, keep a wee eye on my Facebook page if you would like to know more... :)

Oh, and thank you all so much for your sweet comments yesterday! I'm so pleased you found a moment of inspiration to cheer you up on such a dreary day. Although the rain finally did stop it seems we are forecast some snow this week... eek! So not looking forward to that... !

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment