Friday, November 26, 2010

colour palette ~ black friday...

~ images credits: 1. 6.5st, 2. Steffen Tuck, 3. Sparrowsalvage, 4. Au fil de... ~

Quite a tenuous link really, considering that "Black Friday" has nothing to do with the colour black (but I suppose that does really depend on what you will be shopping for today... !?) nor does it really exist here in the UK. But when the inspiration is there you gotta go with it and it does make for quite a pretty palette... :)

Anyhoo, I too shall be taking part in the Black Friday event by having a wee sale in the shop this weekend, keep your eyes peeled for all the details over on my Facebook page.

Until next week my dears, I do hope you all have a great weekend and that the snowy weather doesn't cause too much disruption for you... !
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment