Wednesday, November 24, 2010

five festive favourites... :)

Because while I'm here organising photos and whatnot for the shop I'm getting distracted looking at baubles, garlands, tinsel and all things that are festive and lovely... :) Here are a few turquoise and aqua inspired pretties I found today over on Etsy...

~ top to bottom: 1. gretchen mist, 2. efinegifts, 3. Zime, 4. Pom Love, 5. 5gardenias ~

Be prepared for a few more of these during the lead up to Christmas because there is so much gorgeous-ness out there that is just begging to be shared... :)

Have you had snow yet? It's coming here and soon! It's so cold today too, which is making me feel even more festive if that's possible... !?
Emma, x

edited ~ Ooops! Just realised I hadn't added the links... !

No comments:

Post a Comment