Monday, November 29, 2010

colour your monday happy...

With some snowy whites... :)

~ image credits: 1. Gálago, 2. rainingsheep, 3. David.L1, 4. All Things Bright, 5. IlgosSmilgos ~

So at last! Edinburgh is covered in a lovely blanket of white snow this Monday, yay! We woke up to almost four inches of it yesterday morning and almost constant falling flakes. It has been mostly the same this morning but now the sun shining and the city just looks so pretty... :) I know it's kinda early for the snow to arrive in the UK (we don't usually get any until January time) but I would much rather have this than the miserable rain... !
So to celebrate, today's collection of beautiful snowy white images from 'all colours in' are to pay homage to the snow... I know, kinda obvious really... ;)

I know lots of you lovely folks have lots of snow just now, so where ever you are I hope you have a fun and cosy Monday... :)

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment