Saturday, November 28, 2009

New series of posts about Quebec crafters!

You will find on my blog a new series of articles about Quebec artisans. Their talents are fantastic and I am pleased to present them!


We begin this week with Paisley Baby.

This Quebec crafter made beautiful bags and accessories for baby.

She works in collaboration with his mother. Paisley Baby is a happy blend of the love of fabrics and experience of 50 years of sewing!
Since 2002, they all make any sort of fabric bags and unique accessories for babies.
Located near Montreal, their products are sold on Etsy and I-Craft.



You will find in their shop wet bags, zipper pouches, baby bibs, blankets and hooded towels. The fabrics used are simply adorable!

I love their bags, they are practical and usable for any kind of way.
As a mom, I loved having a few bibs (.... unfortunately my youngest is 4 years old ...).  It is difficult to choose among all those proposed, I invite you to visit their shop and add it to your favorites.

With over 700 sales on Etsy, we can say with assurance that their work is a success!
Congrats!



You can find Paisley Baby on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
You can also see an interview (in french) I did with her HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment