Tuesday, November 24, 2009

four leaf + blanket magazine

Hmmmmm.... the week so far. Work, work, and well, not much else to speak of, except I did get a shock last night when I got an email from Bec at Blanket Magazine letting me know my submission for the 2010 calendar was successful. I really didn't think I'd gotten through, as the announcement date was last Friday I figured I missed this one.  

So here's a very big, (happiness in abundance) woo-hoo! :)  It's nice to have some cheer, it's been a hard month around here, so it's very nice news.

I will write more over the next few days, and I really do need to update my etsy shop with some new card designs, and goodies, which I haven't had a chance to put up. I'll be working into the late evenings I think!

Here's a design that is doing my head in. I'm struggling with it, but I love the simple liner aspect of this shape (brush work and gouache) and the repeat pattern. It started out as a four leaf clover - my version. I will still call it four leaf clover, but whether it ever sees the light of day as a finished piece is something I cannot say.

A work in progress.  Love you all, and looking forward to some more blog reading time too!



No comments:

Post a Comment