Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Selvedge...

So my lovely blogging buddies, I can finally tell you all about my super duper exciting news that I have been wanting to tell you for over a month...

I've been invited to exhibit at the Selvedge Spring Fair... eeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!

 height=

Imaging the scene just after I read that e-mail...

Happy dance! eeeek! Calling everyone! Omg, omg, omg! Another happy dance! Almost hyperventilating... breathe. eeeek! Then a wash of mild panic flowing over me as I realise how many weeks away it is and how much crocheting I'll need to do... double eeeek!!!

Even just thinking about it all right now and putting it into black and white I can feel the giddiness rising in the pit of my stomach! Oh, I can't tell you all how excited I am about being invited to take part in this fair... :)
Especially since I'm going to be alongside some other fantastically talented exhibitors including Papa Stour, Catherine Hammerton, Blodwen, Charlotte Macy, The Laundry, Claire Fletcher, Jennifer Collier, Catherine Ball, Becky Adams, Rosie's Armoire and Cornelia O'Donovan ~ wow! There will be thirty exhibitors in total and you can see the full list here.

 height=

So here are all the important details ~ The fair takes place at St.Augustine's church hall, which is right next to the Selvedge shop on Archway Road, North London. It is on Saturday 2nd April, the day before Mother's Day here in the UK, and will be open from 10am to 5pm. Entry is £2.50, but this is redeemable in the Selvedge Dry Goods shop across the road... :) Oh, and as the whole event is being sposored by Amy Butler it will be decorated with her gorgeous floral fabrics, I can't wait to see that for myself... !

Oh, there it goes again that slight feeling of panicked, nervous excitement! I'm so looking forward to it and am excited about the folks I could meet on the day. If anyone is going to be in London that weekend and wants to pop by to say 'hello' I would be thrilled if you did... :)

Now I must go and finish up tidying my wee studio so I can get on with crocheting some new goodies, I'll get some pictures very soon... :)

Until tomorrow my lovelies, I shall wish you all a wonderful day!
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment