Friday, February 18, 2011

colour palette ~ jade and cerise...

 height=  height=

Image credits: 1. MayaLee Photography, 2. laurawilliams, 3. {natalie spencer photography}, 4. DanielleT, 5. SteffenTuck

Oh my, it's Friday again... yay!
I'm absolutely loving today's palette of these gorgeous jade greens and hot cerise pinks. They're so vibrant and energetic, just what I need because I feel like I'm flagging a wee bit today. I'm so over the cold weather and just want to feel the warmth and freshness of spring... hmpf!
Although I did take myself off to do a wee spot of yarn shopping this morning, which always helps lift the spirits! I'm really pleased too because I've found four new (and very yummy!) colours to freshen up my custom flower garland colour palettes ready for the coming spring. I'll crochet a few samples over the weekend and show them to you next week... :)

Also next week, I promise and swear down that I will share my exciting news! Until then I hope you all have a wonderful weekend... :)
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment