Friday, February 25, 2011

Clothespin Apron ~One Yard Wonders~

If you like to sew quick, fun and easy projects...then buy this book. I reviewed the book last year and have enjoyed sewing from it!  Today I made a clothespin apron for my new retractable clothespin. Please don't tip off my HOA. The clothespin is behind our fence, I promise you can't see it from the front of the house :)

The project only took one yard of fabric and 1 hour to complete (not including cut out time). Now go out and buy the book. You will not be disappointed.

IMG_4229

IMG_4230

IMG_4231

IMG_4238

Resources:

~XOXO~

*The book was originally given to me by the publisher but this post originates from me and is in "no way" associated with the publisher and it's affiliates.* How's that for disclosure? Have a great weekend...I am headed here for some R&R.

No comments:

Post a Comment