Monday, February 28, 2011

colour your monday happy...

With vintage inspired, pretty spring pastels... :)

 height=  height=  height=  height=  height=

Image credits: 1. jutta / kootut murut, 2. it's a chimmy simmy CONFETTI GARDEN, 3. wood & wool stool, 4. PataPri, 5. ·Karen Barbé·

Good morning my dears, I hope you all had a fabulous weekend... !?
Mine was filled with some much needed spring cleaning. It was so good to open all the windows and let the fresh spring breeze blow the wintry cobwebs away. Oh and the whole place filled with that wonderful smell of clean laundry drying in the sunshine, so lovely... :)
I did get a whole pile of crochet done too but it wasn't all work, there were lazy mornings with breakfast in bed and long dog walks around Arthur's Seat... :)
With that and the glorious blue skies we have over Edinburgh this morning I'm feeling light and fresh and quite excited about some of the crochet projects I have planned for this week... more about them later though... :)
Until then I hope you're enjoying my 'all colours in' picks for today!? Some pretty pastels with a lovely vintage spring vibe going on... :)

Happy, happy Monday to you all... !
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment