Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inaluxe at Nest Studio

Woo-hoo! I'm very excited to say that inaluxe is now available at Nest Studio in Stepney, South Australia. Carly who runs Nest Studio is a woman of many talents, and an artist I admire. I adore her screenprinted fabrics, and designs. She has this wonderful eye for colour and pattern that I'm so drawn to!  I'm kind of jealous because Carly also has art classes for children, which I think I'd like to attend! Ha ha ha! I think I might just end up scaring the children off. A big giant in the middle of all those little people!

But seriously, for more details, please have a look at the Nest Studio website. I'm sure you'll go ooooohhhhh and ahhhhh just like I do. So many amazing things to see.  Carly also has a super blog  moopy & me - the next studio blog and it's awesome! And she's actually done this really lovely write up on inaluxe too!  Happy day today. :) 


*image courtesy of the nest studio website

No comments:

Post a Comment