Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Organizing Kid's Clothes - Making Mornings Easy


I heart this Site.

Picture 2

She makes my life easier. Easy is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I always lay out Max's clothes for school the night before. This serves to make mornings easier and to give Max a visual clue on what is expected of him. You can read about making mornings easy with your kids here.

So in order to make my life easier. I have started to pick out all his clothes for the week. This causes me to do two things every weekend 1) Laundry 2) Check out the Weather Channel.  I love this system from Living Lucurto and so far it has been working for 2 weeks now.

IMG_0424

1. Go to Living Lucurto and Print these cards.
2. Print them on heavy stock. I used two pieces, spray glued together and cut them out.
3. Pick out outfits and hang in closet. 
4. Easier mornings for you. Priceless!

IMG_0429

~XOXO~



No comments:

Post a Comment