Thursday, April 29, 2010

thursday love

Hello, and huge big thank you to every single person who has shared in the celebration of our new home. We are off tomorrow to paint the place, and will have friends looking after this house and our poochie while we are away, so at least the Kibikibi will be a little more rested, rather than enduring the long drives to the new house and back.... now I'm just blabbing. Sorry.  I'm tired I think. Will be back on Sunday, but as I can't do Friday or Saturday finds, here is something sweet for Thursday Love instead!  

Vintage Retro 50's Table Lamps I'd like in my house.... I think they are just adorable! What do you think?

Yellow by Erin Tyner is how I feel at the moment. Looking out into the wilderness - it's exciting, but all kind of foggy too. Where am I going? What am I doing? What colour will the florr be? Hmmmm..... lots of house questions, but also some live changing going on here too. Big tree change! I love Erin's work. It's so tactile, and so emotive - and really gorgeous.

A big warm thank you to the very talented Virginia for doing the super cool "five things with inaluxe" mini interview. Virginia does these incredibly detailed and gorgeous illustrations.... and has an Etsy  shop where  you can see more of her amazing work.  One of my favourites from Virginia's shop is pictured below. 
"Meet Cliff, the Rock" by Virginia Kraljevic.

Have a smashing rockin' fabulous weekend all. I'll see you all back here on monday. I think I'll be sore maybe, with incredible hulk arms, and paint throughout my hair! bring it on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment