Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ahhh... long weekends!

Ever felt like you needed more coffee, but then realise you've already had six cups in like four hours? Yesterday was kind of like that. the easter long weekend while relaxing and fun, left me with an absolute mountain to climb yesterday. So I drank coffee! And got it done.  I tell myself it's ok to drink lots of coffee, afterall, I eat good things like salmon and avocados, and chocolate, well, and potato chips! they say you are what you eat, so I imagined what an illustration of  me might look like if it was all made up of food. Samon head, chocolate block arms,  perhaps a potato chips dress? coffee cups for feet, and avocado added somewhere for good measure. Anyway, enough of that! Onto other things....


NEW design in recycled matt postcard hot off the press. I have more designs to add  (read the above in case you skipped over from immense boredom) sooner rather than later. Available in my etsy and my madeit stores. They look fabulous framed as little artworks, as the paper is velvet matt, and does not wrinkle, so you don't need matting!

This is the scene of the crime - well, the BIG day! Yes, we are having an outdoor wedding in this glorious larger than life backyard, and while it does need a-l-o-t of work, it is going to be awesome. This is pretty much the only update I have on the wedding, but I'm so getting into it!  Oh, and yes, the wedding will be in September - October now, but that's definite. Good time for outdoors evening shenanigans!

 
And before I go - I just must buy this shelf  It's a work of art.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment