Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Show & Tell + Kreative Award

Lovely news to share today...

Susie from flowerpress has a 'show and tell' feature on her blog, and I'm the first test subject guinea pig. :) It was so lovely to be asked, and it was a lot of fun answering the questions, and neatening up my studio for one little photo that I took! ha ha! Check it out in full here -----> show and tell interview  Susie's blog is fabulous, and she makes these amazing screenprinted textiles, as well as luscious prints. I'm very flattered. I'm smiling happy.


Here's one of the photos I took for the feature. It's a little corner of my studio. I love it here. 

And how cool?! I have an award too.  The "Kreative Blog Award" from the lovely Catarina from bichos da matos .  Part of the award means, I have to share seven things about myself and pass this award on to seven blogs.... this one will take a bit of time, but not too long - I promise. Way fun, and Catarina is way excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment