Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Shopping Trip to Ballard Designs Outlet

I had a few minutes this past Saturday to shop the Ballard Designs' Outlet in Roswell, GA. I was visiting some family and could not wait to peek inside one of my favorite stores.  Of course, I captured the trip on video, much to the dismay of my hubby. He was a little mortified. Also, this was a very busy shopping day and I could see the annoyed look on the customers faces as they dodged my camera.

Oh well, I had to take one for the team!  Enjoy the video, I tried not to talk too much (hubby would turn red every time I started talking to the camera) but if you have never visited a Ballard's Outlet, then this gives you a glimpse inside.



This is a list of the sale items.
Ballard

~Happy Shopping~

XOXO

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment