Monday, February 22, 2010

Certified Organic Conditioner

I want to introduce today a very interesting Canadian product. A Cranberry Conditioner, 100% biodegradable and certified organic or ecologically wild crafted.


I made this little discovery some time ago .... And I found this family company that develop safe, natural personal care products. I invite you to read their paper:  Why organic? 

For now, I tryed only this product but the product range is really diverse: shampoo, facial and lip, soaps, body lotions, creams, balms, oils, products for children, and toothpaste.

I loved the smell of this conditioner. It left my hair clean and soft. I will not hesitate to try other products and I am pleased to support this company that meets my three basic values: the local purchase, organic product and environmentally friendly.
You can view a list of stores across Canada where you can found Green Beaver products:  HERE
Or you can buy on line HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment