Friday, February 26, 2010

Seven things + Vintage Bird + Uppercase


I found this wonderful 1972 hard cover pictorial bird encyclopedia last week. I will be getting very cosy with it - asap.  Aside from this, I am going to actually just try and relax this weekend. But! before I go.... as promised, and as part of the Kreative Blog Award I recieved from the awesome Catarina of bichos da matos, here are seven things about me.  I'm sorry I think I suck at this...

I love jazz. I just love, love, love, love, love, love, love, it! There you go. 
I hate wearing gloves. Just hate it. My hands feel hot, and tight:  as if they will self combust. It's terrible. 
My favourite perfumes are Agent Provocateur, Coco Chanel, and Fracas. 
I don't understand G-strings. Sorry, but what the? 
I have never seen anyone wear bright yellow and look good. ha ha ha. True!
I don't read books. Okay, I read, rarely. I can't relax enough to read a book. It's some sort of disease I think.  
My favourite shape at the moment is the triangle.
And now I would like to pass this Kreative Blog award to Carmel, Belinda, Kylie, KayJessica, Susie, and Colleen. You're all lovely. Thanks Catarina, I actually really enjoyed this! xo   Before I go, I have some awesome news! One of my Fox pieces has been accepted for publication in the next Uppercase issue. I can't wait to have it in my hot little hands and see it!  Hope you're all having the best time - and hi Carmel! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment