Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Style for Small Rooms

IMG

Buy this magazine. Really folks, you will not be disappointed.  I can't tell you how many pages I turned down the corners on??  Every time I look through the magazine again, I find something new. If you need some inspiration, ideas for furniture refurnishing, ideas for curtains, small rooms with storage issues, smaller bathrooms with all kinds of issues, then this is your magazine. This magazine is only published once a year and will only be on the news-stands until April 6th. Enjoy the photos I have scanned (there are plenty more in the magazine!!).

Love, Love, Love!

IMG_0001

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

IMG_0004

IMG_0005

IMG_0007

IMG_0008

IMG_0010

One last thought, look at the shower head on the below picture. I know it's hard to look at a scanned image and there is a pretty big optical illusion with the tile job BUT look by the plant on the ledge.  Is that a shower head/faucet thingy? Do you see how low it is? This is a great solution for a very teeny tiny shower but I wish they would have shown this shower head!! What do you think?
IMG_0009

XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment