Wednesday, January 20, 2010

oh my!


...i have been nominated for one of the 'Poppies' in the 'Crafters' category!
...the 'Poppies' are the first annual virtual awards run by the Poppytalk blog, and aim to honour all those who are part of the ever inspiring handmade community...

...firstly ~ a huge, huge thank you to every one who nominated me, i am utterly thrilled and stunned and can't stop smiling... :)

...secondly, yes i am going to be shameless here ~ if you like my crochet work and want to make me extra specially super happy and smiley, please click this link, choose my name from the list and click 'vote', easy peasy!
...and thank you... :)

...oh, and did i mention you're looking lovely today, have you done something new with your hair? ...and might i say that outfit you're wearing today looks especially fabulous on you! it's your pyjamas you say, well i never! i wish i looked that good in my pjs... ;)

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment