Friday, January 29, 2010

Glass Pendant Necklaces

Picnik collage


Again folks, I am not this smart but this really Modern Mom is...

Picture 1

She rocks the Glass Pendant Necklace Tutorial, so I will spare you my details.  Click on her logo and the link will take you to her blog. While your there, be sure to look around at all the other amazing things she does!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the pictures of my necklaces. What should I do with them? Give them to friends? Host a giveaway? Open an Etsy store?

IMG_9422

IMG_9420

IMG_9421

IMG_9428

IMG_9434

IMG_9425

IMG_9431

IMG_9424

I ordered my supplies from CandyTiles2. I bought the 10 Bundle Pack. If you decide to make any of these glass tile pendant necklaces, please post a picture of your necklaces on my Facebook Fan Page. I'd love to show them off!


XOXO-





DIY Day @ ASPTL



No comments:

Post a Comment