Saturday, January 23, 2010

Doll House Furniture

I've started to make some doll house furniture.  I've been wanting to do this for a few months now.  Jack and Tess love playing with doll houses.  I bent a little chair out of wire, and finally found a use for the awesome hand printed fabric scraps I got from Umbrella Prints.  Got out the hot glue gun, cut some wood scraps and found a tree twig in the back yard.  I'd been envisioning this furniture for a long time, so it was nice to finally make it.

Update: See the entire dollhouse here!



I also had this cool faux fur so I cut a little circle rug, which "really ties the room together".  I've finished making a simple modern doll house too, but I'll photograph that when I have it all furnished.  I see how this doll house thing could be addicting.  It's really fun.  Jack and Tess are really excited, too.




No comments:

Post a Comment