Sunday, January 31, 2010

My coloring bags

One of my biggest seller of 2009 was my coloring bags ....
So I remade a first production lately!


Made of recycled jeans, they are cut one by one. I then added cotton with pretty prints .... As you can see on the picture, the teddy bear of my son watched me very seriously ... : )


It is earth friendly and durable. Perfect for travelling, restaurant or anywhere else you want to keep your child occupied. It has one pocket on the back.  You can choose if you want a bag for pencils, crayons or markers.

This creepycrawly print is now available in my etsy shop (USD):  lachiffonniere.etsy.com, or in my iCraft shop ($CAN): icraft.ca/lachiffonniere


This week I received my new fabrics for next bags .....


Too cute!  I can't wait to make them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment