Monday, January 25, 2010

colour your monday happy...

...with utter loveliness and more thoughts of spring!

...DSC_0318 ~ jowrites365...

...My Afternoon Corner ~ sophieisobeldesigns...

...untitled ~ E L K...

...Over Sized, "I Feel Pretty" Bow Brooch ~ Mrs:B...

...untitled ~ Yvette Inufio...

...i so hope this wee group of images goes some way to inspire you just as much as they are inspiring me today!? they are all recent additions to the 'all colours in' pool and are some of my absolute favourites. not only are they gorgeous in themselves, but they are reminding me that the winter doesn't last forever and before long there will be flowers everywhere and not just my own crocheted ones! soon the bulbs will be sprouting and our local park will be full of snowdrops and daffodils, and the flower shops will be full of hyacinths and tulips. i know it will be a while before the butterflies a fluttering about but i do love Yvette Inufio's image... :)
...

...now then, i really must thank my wee helper for filling in for me yesterday, i'm sure a few tasty treats and a wee cuddle on the sofa should do the trick!

...i also really need to thank all of you too for being such lovely blogging buddies and casting your vote my way in the Crafters category for the Poppies. i am completely heart warmed and almost speechless, but thank you so much!!!
...and, well... ummm, if you're interested i have also been nominated in the Housewares category. but i think i would be pushing my luck a wee bit if i asked follow this link and vote for me again, let's face it you aren't the kind of people who are going to fall for my dreadful attempts at flattery again. no, no, you are all way too intelligent to be putting up with any of that nonsense! so how about if i begged, or is that being too needy?

emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment