Tuesday, January 25, 2011

winter warmth...

I have a wee confession... I have not picked up my camera in three days! I know, I know, I'm a very naughty girl... :(
But, in my defence, there have been one or two crazy exciting things going on here that I'm trying to organise, which I'm sure will more than make up for breaking my resolution! Hopefully it won't be long before I can tell you all about them, because if I don't tell you about them soon I might just explode! So while I hold myself together I thought it would be nice to share some of the pics I snapped when I was being a very good girl... :)
I've been noticing a lot of warm twinkly gold around me this winter, dark shadows and deep rusty oranges. As the days have been mostly sunny and snowy, instead of dull and grey, I've been more embracing of the dark nights, happy to cosy up in the amber glow of candles and enjoy this winter warmth...

 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=

Oh, and this wee tree in the last pic, one of my most favourite vintage pieces, came from Modish Vintage on Etsy... :)

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment