Friday, January 28, 2011

Making Your Life Easier with iPad Apps

I am starting to love my iPad more and more each day.  This has been a tumultuous relationship because I hate change, learning new things and technology.  Here are the Apps that I have been loving. Let me know in the comment section which Apps you are using to make your life easier too! If the App has an [*] by it, I use this everyday.


IMG_4011


use with this stylus: POGO
IMG_4012


WEATHER
BoatUS.com (not an app)
IMG_4014


PHOTO
PS Express (Adobe Photoshop Express)
IMG_4015


TECH
*Lifehacker (can't find the link)
IMG_4017


MOVIES/RADIO
IMG_4020


ENTERTAINMENT
IMG_4021


DECOR
IMG_4022


BLOGGING
(new) BlogPress
IMG_4025


HEALTH
IMG_4026


MY GAMES
FourInARowF (can't find a link)
DoodleHang (can't find link)
IMG_4027


COOKING/FOOD
IMG_4028


MAX EDUCATIONAL
IMG_4029


MAX'S GAMES
HoneyCat
Talking Tom
IMG_4030


JUST DOWNLOADED
IMG_4031

Worth mentioning but not shown: Kindle, iBooks, Amazon, Amazon Windowshop, Bluefire Reader, Southwest, NYCWAY, Jumbo, Dropbox, PrintCentral, *AppShopper.


I think this qualifies me for title of App Whore.

What are your favorite iPad Apps?

XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment