Friday, January 28, 2011

colour palette ~ spring fresh...

 height= height=

Image credits: 1. MayaLee Photography, 2. kristenaderrick, 3. haru's paper celebration!, 4. Keren David

Happy, happy Friday my lovelies... :)

I'm so pleased you liked yesterday's post and Tamar's gorgeous jewelry! I too am still feeling uplifted by her wonderful use of fresh colour, so today I've used that energy and inspiration for this pretty spring palette. Warm pinks, creamy yellows and vintage aqua with fresh spring greens. I know the snowdrops are only just blooming now, but on this bright sunny day with clear blue skies I can't help but think of daffodils and tulips... *sigh* ...I hope it lasts all weekend!

Oh, apart from tomorrow, exactly on the spot where a very dear blogging buddy of mine is getting married... she would very much like just a wee smattering of pretty snow for her photographs, thank you! I just know she is going to have the most perfect day as she has meticulously planned a wonderful 'tea party' themed wedding, do pop by her lovely wee blog for a sneak peek. Oh, I am so excited for her... :)

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment