Monday, January 24, 2011

colour your monday happy...

 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=
 height=

image credits: 1. dottie angel, 2. {brooke} april two eighty, 3. cornflowerbluestudio, 4. such pretty things, 5. imagingermonkey

Happy, happy Monday everyone... :)

I have had a wonderful weekend of not doing very much at all, taking in some r'n'r in what seems like a very successful attempt at keeping Mr Lurgy at bay! He has been banging at my door for over a week, I think with a wee bit help from the January blues! So there was nothing for it but to barricade myself in with lots of yummy food, a good book, a bottle of wine and plenty of chocolate... ;)
Although I was feeling a wee bit squiffy first thing this morning (maybe a wee bit too much wine!?) all seems to be quiet now, I can't even here a tapping at the door... Mr Lurgy must have got bored and gone to harass someone else. Yay... :)

So today I thought some fresh, fun and cute finds from 'all colours in' would be just the ticket to kick off our week with a cheery smile to fend off those January blues... :) I certainly know that Mis Tif's collection of gorgeous dolls and dala horses will keep me smiling all week, without the merest hint of jealousy... honest!

Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment