Tuesday, April 13, 2010

birds + blogs + bulbs

Well, if you're a regular visitor to my blog, you may have noticed that every time you came by in the last week, the header keeps changing.... what can I say? I'm going through "header blues" rather than heather blues. (bad joke, and not even funny. so it's a "bad" non-joke really). Ah ha ha ha - still, I'm laughing. Such a sociopath!  The blog needs big work, and for that I have a Graphic Designer in mind... more on that soon! So I will stop molesting my blog html, header, and size of things and just try not to let it all bother me in the meantime. So that's the blog update.

I bought some bulbs. Mostly white, some cream and some blues, and well, that antique blush apricot colour too. I bought them from garden express and I can't wait to plant them.  And last but not least, more bird news.... Some new birds - pigeons infact! One of these sweeties is very lucky to be going onto a blog header for a pretty cool new blog! More on this when it's all ready.



Hope you're all having a great week... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment