Monday, April 5, 2010

Big Game Hunting

I really wasn't expecting to come across anything this week just gone. What, with weddings, appointments and public holidays I was all but prepared to write it off, but I was pleasantly surprised to find Oakliegh market kicking on like an old horse and so I managed a few choice pieces after all.

Carlton ware 'Magnolia' dish ($8 buckeroos and not a single chip!)

Vintage guessing game, full of fun cryptic questions such as " Toes not found on man or beast"
the answer, potatoes. 

Royal Copenhagen miniature wall plaque of 'The Little Mermaid' in Denmark (score)!

Ceramic vase, probably East German but without a makers mark.

Vintage Dri Glo sheet set in mint condition. I'm absolutely loving the green!

not a bad collection of thrifty trophies for almost zero effort!


No comments:

Post a Comment