Monday, April 19, 2010

the beauty of thumbs

I think I'm in love - no, I know I'm in love! Just look at the beautiful colours and design in this incredible book by John Hersey. God, I so want one! Titled "Thumb War" limited edition of 100 - 36 glorious pages with 27 illustrations. The book is hand-bound and letterpress printed in two colors using a Vandercook 4 at San Francisco Center for the Book. The covers are laser-cut into finish grade plywood, with a small number of them laser-cut into chipboard. Get yours here ----> imprintsfcb Soooooo good!

In other news, I was recently asked if I'd be interested in being featured on madeit.com.au. And presto, 2 weeks later, it's up, and if you're curious, you can check it out. There's a link in the sidebar, or you can use this link here. :)  A big thank you to Bec from madeit, for being so lovely, and asking me. It was actually fun, even the photo bits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment