Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wigs just for fun: new colors

This year, I made new colors for my yarn wig collection.
I wanted to add girly colors....

Because girls want to have fun too!!!

New color "Pinky"
 
New color "Candy"

Halloween is coming fast and maybe these wigs will inspire you...
A big advantage: they are reusable as a base for different costumes for different children for years.
A must in any day-care center!  Or add this wig in your costume chest!

Your children will have fun for many years and smiles and good time are guaranteed!

Here are other new colors:

Blueberry

Aquablue

Lollipop

So cute!!!

Don't forget to take a look of all my collection here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/lachiffonniere?section_id=6083557
I also make adult size on custom order.

Smile! life is so short!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment