Wednesday, September 29, 2010

busy, busy...

So after my two bright and cheery posts this week I have been spurred on to get 'busy, busy' with a new project I've been pondering over for a while...

Mostly I've been pondering exactly how I was going to go about it and getting together all the wee bits 'n' pieces I need to make it...

It's turning out just as I had imagined and I'm really excited about showing it to you...

But it's not quite ready yet. In the midst of my creativity I was stuck with another idea that just had to be explored a wee bit. I'm excited about this one too...

There are lots of things in the making just now and if I can focus on them, instead of being distracted by shiny new ideas, it won't be too long before they're finished... !
Fingers crossed that the rain clouds will part when they are and I can snap some pretty pics... :)

emma
x

ps ~ My most favourite thing in all these pics is the wee blue bow hanging on the wall in the last one ~ my mum made that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment