Monday, September 27, 2010

colour your monday happy...

...with 'granny chic' floral loveliness, enjoy!

~ image credits : 1. Ingthings, 2. FollyandGlee, 3. calloocallay, 4. folk city, 5. wood & wool stool ~

Yay, I'm so pleased to be back in blog land this morning! I do hope you're all doing fabulously and had a great week last week!?
Mine was filled with some very lovely things with visitors visiting and some not so lovely things such as cracked water pipes and broken computers! But this morning all of those not so lovely things are a distant memory as I tuck into yet another 'Peppermint Cream' and tiptoe my way through all the wonderful submissions to 'all colours in'... :)
Today I'm especially enjoying all these fab vintage florals with their bright and bold colours, the perfect counter balance to this drab and dreary autumn day!
Oh' and if you're absolutely loving Folly and Glee's vintage bark cloth lampshades, as I am, then you really must check out their online shops here and here... go, now!

Wishing you all the most fabulous Monday!
emma
x

ps ~ Thank you all so much for all your sweet comments last week despite my absence, you are the loveliest bunch! I still haven't caught up with all my messages yet, but I'm working on it and you should hear from me soon if you are waiting for a reply... :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment