Saturday, March 20, 2010

refreshed...

...yes i am refreshed and raring to go today! last night my quiet evening was just as planned ~ wine, brownies and a good film...
...(Kill Bill part one, if your interested!? my fave of the two, because of the 'O-Ren Ishii' storyline, the 'anime sequence' and the homage to the anime with the 'Crazy 88' fight scene)...
...

...anyway less about samurai swords and onto some crocheted lovelies! i have added three new ladies to my wee shop this morning, let me introduce you to them...

...first up is wee 'greta' a sweet and lovely springy looking lady who was inspired by 'Alice in Wonderland' as part of this months challenge set by the Artisans Collective etsy team...
...she was directly inspired by wee Alice herself, with her blue dress, white apron and golden locks. i had intended her to be called Alice too, but once she was finished she just looked more like a 'greta' to me :)

...and so that wee 'greta' didn't feel so lonely i made up a couple of pretty spring 'forever flower garland' friends...

...meet wee 'ethel' and 'yvette'...
...with the addition of these new ladies i'm quite pleased with how flowery and springy my wee shop shelves are looking ~ yep! my wee brain is completely flowery just now :)

...wishing you all the most flowery weekend...
emma
x

No comments:

Post a Comment