Tuesday, June 21, 2011

summer blues...

summer blues mosaic

Image credits: centre/1. A bunch of beans, 2. knitalatte11, 3. all over print, 4. Creature Comforts, 5. e.kristina, 6. piaktw, 7. kaylovesvintage, 8. tiel*sk, 9. e.kristina, 10. xanthe berkeley, 11. dottie angel, 12. freefallingletty, 13. enhabiten

Hello my lovelies... :)

I'm feeling a wee bit off today... not ill... just a wee bit heavy under all this miserable weather! If you have read this blog for any length of time you might have noticed that my mood always goes with the weather and I'm definitely a sunshine kinda girl... ! So the lack of summer in these parts is playing heavy on me at the moment. Sometimes I can shake off these iffy feelings with distractions of the crafty kind, sometimes I can't.
This morning my wee spirit was lifted on seeing Miss Tif's (and her #4's!) very spiffy pom pom garland... on spying it's loveliness I felt a sudden urge to be in my wee studio for lots of quality crafting time... ! I've been lacking this feeling a wee bit recently so I must take it as a sign and follow my crafty instincts... :)
So, I am going to take a few days for myself and my sanity and I shall pop back to chat with all you lovelies soon... :)

Wishing you all a sunshiny day,
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment