Friday, June 24, 2011

happy friday... :)

Hello my lovelies and happy Friday to all my friends... !
It has been a strange week this week with all it's ups and downs, a bit of a roller coaster shall we say... ! But in this wee corner of blogland I much prefer to focus on the ups and share in all the things that truly make me happy... :)

 height=
-{ Miss Lillian }-

And today the thing that is truly making me happy is the hint of summer in the air, yay... ! It is only a hint mind you and I know it's not going to last long, but the clouds have parted slightly to let the sun shine though and I am appreciating every minute of it... :)

 height=
-{ wee flower charm }-

The other thing that has made me happy this week (which I knew it would!) was spending a few quality days in my wee studio... Singing along to a few of my favourite Josh Ritter tunes, drinking tea and nibbling chocolate, all the while finishing up a few ladies with wee tags and pretty buttons... Miss Lillian and Miss Luella have already found themselves a sunny spot in my shop window... :)
I also had a lovely custom order come through a couple of days ago, for this wee gold flower charm. The sweet and lovely person that ordered it is planning to use it as a shade pull in their own creative space... I love that, such a great idea!
Talking of ideas I have lots of them tumbling about my head at the moment, a few new ones and some that I have been mulling over for a while, most of which I am itching to make a start on... So if this summer continues to be less than summery I'll be heading off into my wee studio as much as possible for some crafty therapy... :)

 height=
-{ Miss Luella }-

Oh! Yes, there is another thing that is making me very happy this week... learning just how caring and supportive some of the wonderful people in our crafty community really are... ! You guys surprised me, but in such a great way and I am so thankful to you all... :)

I hope you all have the best weekend possible... !
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment