Monday, June 27, 2011

colour your monday happy...

Rose hanger by Tamar / nestdecorating untitled by sunken treasure P52-23 by la vida compartida... {RosaMaría} mmmmm. masking tape. by pilli pilli buttoncupcake3 by Emma Varnam

Image credits: 1. nestdecorating, 2. sunken treasure, 3. la vida compartida... {RosaMaría}, 4. pilli pilli, 5. Emma Varnam

Happy, happy Monday my lovelies... !
It is still 'summery grey' in Edinburgh this morning and I'm just a teensy bit jealous of the mini heatwave the south has had this weekend... I hope all you southerners made the most of it!? Oh, and the pictures of Glastonbury (here, here and here!) looked amazing too! I missed the butterflies but will catch up with that later today... :)

Anyhoo, today's wee selection of images from 'all colours in' are amongst some of my absolute faves at the moment... Of course you know how much I love this kind of styling, snippets of pretty patterns and delicious colours set against soft creamy white backdrops... always a winner in my mind!

Wishing you all the most fabulous day whatever you are up to... :)
Emma, x

No comments:

Post a Comment