Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Painting the Exterior and a Poll

Thank you Sherwin Williams.  I have always been a loyal customer of Behr paints. I like the convenience of shopping a big box store and I always assumed the prices were better.  Then there is the little fact that Behr paints cover a surface like no other.  The paint rolls on like butter people!

However, this has all changed as of today.  Today, I walked into my local Sherwin Williams store and received the BEST customer service ever.  Not only did they help me set up an account so my painter could charge supplies (because that's how I roll) but they also answered my DETAIL questions on how to paint vinyl siding. Yes folks, you heard right. I am painting vinyl siding.

Then to add a cherry to my Sherwin Williams ice cream sundae, their web site is AWESOME!  They have this great software called, Color Visualizer. I uploaded a photo of my house, taped off my paint surfaces and then went to town picking colors and saving my images.  Brilliant! **Tip: Be sure to establish a profile before you start. This will make saving your images much easier!**

So, this leads me to my next point.  Which exterior do you like the best? Please vote in my anonymous poll or leave me a comment.  I hate picking exterior paint colors and have been completely stressed. Painting is scheduled to start the middle of January :)

Original House Pictures:
IMG_2793

IMG_2798

IMG_2796

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 1:
Red
Trim: 7744 Zeus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 2:
creamblack
Siding: 7012 Creamy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 3:
BrownBlue
Siding: 7012 Creamy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 4:
2331 Neutral
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 5:
2331 Domino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Option 6:
2331 Blue Door
Trim: 7744 Zeus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE your favorite exterior paint combination! Thank You!!
~XOXO~
*ps. I am not endorsed by Sherwin Williams*


No comments:

Post a Comment