Tuesday, December 21, 2010

inaluxe on vacation

Gosh, can you believe it? It's nearly the end of the year! We're both stunned at how this month has just flown by. So much to do, and soooo little brain energy. I think the coffee consumption at inaluxe HQ has tripled - which might explain why I've been so manic. (Just kidding - I'm always manic!)  So the skinny low down on what's happening? Well, we are going to close both etsy and bigcartel stores today (re-opening around the 15th of January 2011) and use the next two-three weeks to hopefully relax, unwind, and paint the house, do some decorating, I'll hopefully do some sewing (which I miss) and I think Jason will be writing a fair bit. There's also the plan of exploring  our local  area, which we are still very much getting to know - country drives, visit the many small towns around here, and of course, watch christmas DVD's. I'm also going to make some last minute decorations to hang from our kitchen ceiling... absolutely loving the decorations below.  We'll be posting on our blog over the break too... xo more soon...hope you're all having a fabulous week!

make your own decorations - apartment therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment